IBPS Recruitment 2023 Details:
Name of Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
No of Posts: 3049 Posts
Posts in Assam: 77 Posts
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit: As of 1st August 2023 The candidate’s age should be between 20 years to 30 years. Candidate should be born between 2nd August 1993 to 1st August 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 5 years for ST candidates, and 10 years for PwD candidates.
Application Fee of IBPS Recruitment
Category Application Fee
- Scheduled Castes Rs.175/-
- Scheduled Tribes Rs.175/-
- Persons with Disabilities Rs.175/-
- Ex-Serviceman Rs.175/-
- All Other Candidates Rs.850/-
Important Dates of IBPS Recruitment 2023
- Online Apply Start Date 1st August 2023
- Online Apply Last Date 28th August 2023
- Prelims Admit Card October 2023
- Online Prelims Exam October 2023
- Prelims Exam Result November 2023
- Online Main Exam November 2023
- Main Exam Result December 2023
TO DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: Click Here