Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Details:
1. Name of Post: Inspector (B)
2. Name of Post: Sub-Inspector (B)
3. Name of Post: Head Constable (B)
4. Name of Post: Constable (B)
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 50 years as of 1st January 2023. Candidate must be born on or after 1st January 1973.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizens and permanent residents of Assam.
Application Fee: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Civil Education: Candidates who have passed HSLC or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council.
Service Qualification: Candidates should have the following service qualifications to be eligible for the recruitment.
- Constable and Head Constable: Those who retired in the rank of Sepoy to Havildar in the Army or equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force.
- Sub-Inspector and Inspector: Those who retired in the rank of Naib Subedar or above in the Army or equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force.
Note: Ex-Servicemen who retired as Havildar or equivalent rank but put in service for 15 years or more will have the option to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector instead of Constable/Head Constable, but not for both.
Important Dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2023:
- Online Application Start Date 1st September 2023
- Online Application Last Date 15th September 2023
To Download Official Notification: Click Here