Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Details:-
Name of Post: Junior Court Assistant (JCA)
No of posts: 210
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment:-
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant (JCA) should be below 30 years of age as on 01/07/2022.
Age Relaxation: Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University .
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer .
- Knowledge of Computer operation .
- UR/ OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters: Rs 250/-
Important Dates of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022:-
- Online application submission starts on: 18th June 2022
- Last date to submit online application: 10th July 2022, 23.59 hours
TO DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:- click here