Feb 01, 2023
RECRUITMENT OF DTE ASSAM GRADUATE TEACHERS 2023 POSTS
DTE Assam Recruitment 2023 Details:
Name of post: Graduate Teacher
No of seats: 107 posts
Eligibility Criteria of DTE Assam Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years as of 1st January 2023.
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): Candidate must be an Arts / Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate in Arts / Commerce from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
- Graduate Teacher (Science): The candidate must be a Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
- Graduate Teacher (Hindi):Pravin / Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized University, Or BA with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or post Graduate in Arts with 50% marks provided that he has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi.
B.Ed. degree from any recognized University (PARANGAT to be treated as B.Ed. degree only for the purpose of Hindi teaching).
TET Score: In respect of Secondary TET Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) and PwD category.
Important Dates of Adarsha Vidyalaya Vacancy 2023
- Online application submission starts date: 3rd February 2023
- Last date for online application submission: 12th February 2023
To Download Official Notification: Click Here